Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lovemark

Lovemarks

 A love mark is a brand which has “loyalty beyond reason”, where the average consumer feels an emotional or spiritual connection. A love mark is a love of a brand for no real reason. You tend to attach to this brand buy cannot identify real concrete reasons. This is what a company or brand works towards. Companies work towards having customers attaching to their brand and not looking for any others. I believe i have a love mark, it is not quite what the book defines it is just a brand that I like. I also feel that I don’t have an emotional draw to this brand either. It was quite difficult to recognize if i had one because one does not want to admit they buy a brand or something for no real reason. I thought hard and realized that i buy Nike for no actual reason. Nike has so many different products but i tend to just buy their shirts shorts and socks. I like a special type of a shirt they make, it is called "Dri-Fit" which is made of this breathable material that feels really soft and i love wearing it. Actually I am wearing one right now. I buy those certain types of shirts from Nike but i also buy their basketball shorts, the reason for buying the shorts are again how they feel. i am very picky about what basketball shorts i buy. They must have pockets, they must be quite thick, they also need to be a little heavy so I can feel them. With these requirements i have found Nike meets these best. Jordan basketball shorts are very nice too. 


I am sure if i was more open and looked harder i could find other brands that i would also like but i am a very stubborn person and like what i like. i don't have any urge or need to venture out and look for other brands that I could wear. 

I don’t only wear Nike, actually this is not the case at all. I wear many other types of clothes. I just choose to buy Nike when I see it and it is at a good price. I do not feel I am addicted to Nike at all I just choose to buy it.

I feel when I am buying Nike and wear Nike I am showing an active identity. I show that I am athletic and that I am fit. Nike is an athletic brand that is used in sports and working out.
This is an identity that I wish to portray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment